Within the legal sector, day to day businesses processes tend to involve an immense amount of paperwork, across various departments, georgraphical sites, external parties and so on. Managing such vast amounts of paperflow is a challenge, but in the legal sector it's further aggravated by significant pressure due to consolidations, mergers, legal malpractice risks, and the dispersal of legal expertise across geographically distributed offices.
These issues progress the need to adopt suitable, robust processes and applications to efficiently handle the flow of in and outgoing documents, as well as securely storing and managing them until it's lifecycle is completed and the data can be destroyed.
ImageFast have been providing solutions to the legal market for the past 10 years, working with their clients to understand their business and technical needs as well as their objectives to deliver reliable business solutions. We take on project implementation and delivery risk and we have an enviable record of on time and to budget delivery. By providing innovation in the commercial and technical aspects of solutions, ImageFast reduces the risks of change for its clients and ensures delivery of real business benefits.
Our clients in the legal sector have benefited from systems that:
- Provide secure, online collaborative workspaces to share with colleagues and clients
- Offer a consolidated view across a ‘matter’ in whatever format the correspondence / document may exist e.g. electronic, email, paper, PDF, physical original copy
- Automatically scan in all documents and intelligently extract the data, the data can then be stored, searched on, amended etc
- Ensure all electronically stored documents have full audit trails and security to comply with legal admissibility laws
- Build virtual practice areas to allow online discussions and document reviews, with external parties
Our Legal clients include:
- Mewburn Ellis
- Lamport Bassitt
- Speechly Birchams
- Allen & Overy