Its Outsourcery’s aim to provide cloud solutions that integrate with existing infrastructure or completely remove the need for companies to have a ‘comms room’ and their own ITC infrastructure, allowing them to switch their IT payment model from Capex to Opex. For that reason, the company has invested heavily in its cloud platform, called the O-Cloud. This has been built using the latest technologies from best-of-breed partners Microsoft and HP, to ensure high availability and resilience for ITC solutions.
After less than three years in the sector, Outsourcery was named as Microsoft’s ‘Hosting Solutions Partner of the Year’ 2010, and in 2011 as Finalist ‘Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year’. Outsourcery is a Microsoft Certified Partner with a total of eight competencies including four gold and four silver. Outsourcery is a founder member of the Cloud Industry Forum (CIF) and has achieved ISO 27001 certification, an internationally recognised best practice for Information Security Management System (ISMS), assuring customers that their data is in safe hands.
Outsourcery O-Cloud Platform
Infrastructure is the backbone to the cloud; that is why Outsourcery has invested millions of pounds and man hours in making sure their data centre and network are among the most secure, resilient and highest spec available. Their Tier 3+ data centre is built to Tier 3+ Uptime Institution standards with fully resilient, power, cooling and environmental systems.
Outsourcery uses equipment from industry leaders to ensure their network is carrier grade and on par with a typical PSTN network. Utilising multiple internet breakouts across redundant and geographically disparate networks using BGP (Boarder Gateway Protocol) peering, provides Quality of Service right into the core of the Outsourcery network. This ensures seamless roll over between suppliers to help re-route in times of service disruption. Their entire infrastructure has been purpose built to carry real time traffic voice and video traffic, as well as data, so users only need one supplier for their combined IT and telephony solution.
Outsourcery ensures intelligent, proactive security measures for the ultimate in customer confidence. Their security appliances provide the most advanced Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Network Behavioural Analysis (NBA) and Denial-of-Service (DoS) Protection, fully protecting their network against known and emerging network security threats.
The Outsourcery engineering team has the expertise which positions them in the top tier of Microsoft Partners globally. Scale and capacity is managed by Outsourcery so businesses can get on with running their own business. In addition this is all backed by Outsourcery’s service promise which underpins their resilient platform. With a transparent 99.93% financially backed service availability guarantee you have the confidence that your solutions will continue to run without the time and cost of managing with internal costly resource.
Outsourcery O-Cloud Servers
Outsourcery’s range of O-Cloud Servers allows organisations to experience all the benefits associated with cloud along with the added benefits of an industry-leading security strategy, comprehensive data protection and ITIL® best-practice support all as standard. O-Cloud Servers are quick to implement, available for a predictable monthly price and are delivered via an ‘enterprise-grade’ Cloud platform – the O-Cloud.
Choose the O-Cloud Server solution that’s right for your business:
O-Cloud Managed Servers: ideal for any business or IT department that needs the on-demand availability, flexibility and scalability of cloud computing, but doesn’t have the in-house resources to support it 24/7.
O-Cloud Servers: designed to offer a resource-rich IT department the same benefits of a Managed server, but in a form that is fully manageable by an IT department.
Features and Benefits
Regardless of the server chosen, having the server delivered on the Outsourcery O-Cloud platform means you will benefit from the following key features:
• Hosted in the cloud - Avoid the hassle and expense of buying, installing and maintaining hardware and software at your premise by deploying on the Outsourcery O-Cloud platform instead. You also have the added benefit of paying small monthly fees instead of large upfront costs
• Straight-forward service availability promise - Unlike some other service providers the Outsourcery availability promise is carefully aligned with their service credits policy, meaning customers are entitled to a rebate the minute availability of your service drops below 99.93%
• Homogenous platform – The O-Cloud platform has been engineered and tested in conjunction with Microsoft and HP ensuring the highest levels of interoperability between all hardware & software components and platform management tools, ensuring optimised performance and proactive Event Management.
• Proactive security as standard - Gain the ultimate in peace-of-mind with Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Intrusion Detection (IDS), Network Behavioral Analysis (NBA) and Denial-of-Service (DoS) Protection as standard
• ITIL v3 support framework - ITIL Service Management framework means you are supported by best-practice processes, with transparent Service Level Agreements that ensure you are always kept aware of the service level to expect and can plan business with confidence.