Working together in teams, communities, or workgroups is an essential element of business today. However, organisations need the ability to facilitate secure sharing of information and documents across dispersed project teams and external parties, helping to create efficiencies and manage projects more effectively.
Collaboration software allows individuals to work together, irrespective of their geographic location, by supporting them and their interactions through the decision making process to achieve common goals. Collaboration enables businesses to; form virtual teams, host discussions on key issues, track and manage tasks, store information securely and for that information to be shared.
Features & Benefits
- Secure project workspaces providing access to project information
- Simplified management of tasks and assignments
- Organised workloads help to reduce errors
- Efficient processes increase productivity
- New opportunities generated through improved customer and partner relationships
- Overall communication between individuals, teams, geographical sites improved