Organisations are finding it difficult to manage content on their email servers as the information can be so vague and it’s difficult to assess what is in each user account. The content on these servers can provide evidence relevant to regulatory audits or litigations, so it is imperative that an automated and reliable system is adopted for identifying and classifying email messages.
Email Management combines email archiving with resilient records management capabilities, helping organizations to make the most out of business critical content. With email management you can define, secure and control the processes by which email content is captured, managed, retained and destroyed.
Outlining permissions, responsibilities and limitations on the use of company email will help the organisation prevent any unauthorised or careless use which might result in itself or its workforce creating a legal risk. Such a policy should also make transparent any monitoring or interception that might be lawfully undertaken and the reasons for such monitoring.
Features & Benefits
- Alleviate risk related to audits and litigations
- Optimize email server performance
- Archive email automatically and interactively
- Reduce support overheads
- Enable regulatory compliance
- Integrate with existing mail client interfaces
- Provide immediate access to archived email
- Administer from a single interface
- Extend the solution with optional search capabilities
- Enable remote access to archived email
- Enforce company policy
- eDOCS Email Management for Microsoft Exchange
- LiveLink ECM Email Management for Microsoft Exchange